In response to recent updates regarding COVID-19 restrictions from both our State and National government, we are cancelling all Sunday morning services and all outside groups who use our facility for the foreseeable future, including Easter Sunday. This is not a response of fear or lack of faith, but one aimed at loving and caring for all peoples, with a desire to be exemplary citizens in our community.
We are working to create an online church experience that is encouraging and authentic in the weeks ahead. In the meantime, we recommend signing up for our newsletter to stay informed with the latest from UHC and to stay connected in new ways moving forward. Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: please add me to your email newsletter.
If you are in need of assistance, please don’t hesitate to call or email our office at 425-868-5005 / [email protected] and leave a message, a member of our ministry team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
“There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear.” 1 John 4:8
At A Glance
- April 9 & 10: Holy Week Services (Online)
- April 11: UHC Blood Drive (Canceled, details below)
- April 12: Easter Sunday (Church at Home)
- April 9 & 10: Holy Week Services: You’re Invited! (Online)
The entire U.S. Alliance family is invited to come together for special Maundy Thursday and Good Friday services.
The current crisis in our country and world converges with the most significant week of the Christian calendar. This is an important moment for the C&MA family to gather for prayer and worship. Please join us for the following national events:
- April 11: Blood Drive (Canceled) Due to shelter in place restrictions, the formal blood drive event has been canceled. However, Bloodworks Northwest is working with our leadership team to see if we are able to brainstorm a “pop-up” location at UHC that would allow donations to continue on a regular basis as there is still a definite need. We will continue to provide updates as we work out the details, we appreciate your flexibility and willingness to serve our community in the areas needed most! In the meantime, we highly encourage anyone who feels they can safely donate blood visit the Bloodworks Northwest website to learn more about available options and health information during this time. Please note that they are accepting donations by appointment only, so you will need to schedule a time if you would like to donate blood. Click HERE to go directly to their scheduling service.
For more information or any questions, contact Holly.
- April 12: Easter Sunday
Church at Home
We are working together to come up with a solution for our Easter service to continue in an online format. While we may be in our own homes, we can still gather together to celebrate the Good News of Jesus’ resurrection. We will have more updates in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out for future newsletters and be thinking of who you might send a virtual invite to!
News & Info
Serve with Us!
Part of growing in Jesus is bearing fruit and sharing with on anther. There are many ways to serve and bless others. Many of our ministries need help and would love to have you join their team. Contact the office at [email protected] for information on how you can get involved.
Wednesdays, Noon – 1:00 p.m.
As part of our 2020 vision we want to make prayer first, last, and center to all else we do. We hope that whenever and however we gather, prayer will be first, last, and central. As an expression of this vision please join the elders in prayer at the center of the week in the center of the day. Wednesdays at noon please pray wherever you are. You can pray alone but we encourage you to find others to pray with. If you are able, join us via Zoom to pray together online. Pray as the Spirit leads. Pray through the Lord’s Prayer (Matthew 6: 9-13), on behalf of our church and our city, and all the fields where God has sent and “planted” us (where we live, work, learn, and play). Pray to put on the armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-20) for the spiritual battle we engage in every day. Pray that each on of God’s servant-warriors would “stand firm”. If you would like the information to join the Zoom meeting, send an email to [email protected]
100 Days of Prayer
Through May 10
You are encouraged to join in 100 days of prayer for our region and the local “fields” God has planted us in and is sending us to. Matthew 9:38. The hope is to see 100 churches praying for 100 days.
The prayer focus is:
1. Revival of Christians in our city
2. Reconnecting of our churches
3. Repentance for our city
4. Redemption of our city dwellers
5. Reconciliation in our city
6. Restoration of our city
7. Reign of God over our city
The Mercy Ministry is currently looking for all skills and talents to help those within the body. Please fill out a form if you would like to share your abilities. No commitment required. Questions? Contact Stephanie Bauer.
Get Planted and Grow
Men’s Growth Group-CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Thursdays 6:30 a.m.
The Men’s Growth Group meets every Thursday morning. Join them for fellowship, growth in the Word, and hot coffee. Questions? Contact Craig Hanney.
Youth Events (grades 6-12):
March: Events cancelled until further notice